Water Shut-off Angle Valve in Chrome for Bath or Kitchen Plumbing
● Solid Brass Construction: Made of high quality brass, the angle valve is eco-friendly and healthy to ensure the quality of living water for your family members.
● Premium Surface Treatment: The brass angle valve is surface treated by high-end chrome-plating to prevent corrosion and keep clean.
● Dual Connections: The angle valve is designed with Inlet G1/2″, Outlet G1/2″ for water connections with other plumbing parts, and adapter NPT 1/2″ male pipe x G 1/2″ female can be supplied.
● Quarter Stop Valve: The shut-off angle valve is designed with easy turn-off or turn-on valve only need to turn 1/4 way, which is the exact valve part for plumbing system.
● Easy Installation with Decorative Cover: The angle shut-off valve is easy to install by connecting with standard fitted plumbing and equipped with a decorative cover.
|FOB Price:||Please send an inquiry to ask for price!|
|Production Capacity:||50,000 Sets|
|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.|
|Inlet & Outlet Hole Connection Size:||G1/2 (NPT1/2″ Male & G1/2″ Female can be supplied)|
|Water Pressure:||0.5 to 1 Bar|
|Max. Flow Rate:||2.5 GPM, 5.9L/min without flow restriction|
|Working Water Temperature:||4 °C to 90 °C (39.2°F to 149°F)|
|Installation Method:||Wall Mounted|
|Usages:||Bathroom or Kitchen|
|Style:||Modern or Classical|
|Warranty Description:||Limited manufacturer’s warranty.|
Solid Brass Construction
Made of premium brass, the angle valve will not burst or escape even in extremely cold environments, resisting weak acid and alkaline corrosion and having a strong resistance to high water pressure.
Premium Surface Treatment
The brass angle stop valve has been surface treated by chrome-plating and anti-corrosion treatment, bright shining and durable for long-lasting usages.
Drip-free Ceramic Disc Cartridge
The angle shut-off valve is made of durable ceramic disc cartridge, which in a key part of the angle valve and can run over 500,000 times without water leaking, drip-free and totally peace of mind.
Widely Utilized in Bathroom or Kitchen
The brass angle stop valves are utilized in kitchen, lavatory or kitchen to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance or repair without turning off water to the entire house.
1 x Angle Shut-off Valve
1 x Decorative Cover
HOMURG Water Shut-off Angle Valve in Chrome for Bath or Kitchen Plumbing is a compliment plumbing part for sanitary wares. Prepare it for easy plumbing maintenance in your bathroom or kitchen.
Welcome to send an inquiry to us, Professional Water Shut-off Angle Valve Supplier!
How to Install HOMURG Water Shut-off Angle Valve in Chrome for Bath or Kitchen Plumbing?
The HOMURG Water Shut-off Angle Valve in Chrome for Bath or Kitchen Plumbing must be installed by professional construction installer, plumber or experienced DIY. The detailed installation instructions are as below:
Step 1: Check the Packaged Contents
Take out the angle valve from the box and check that all the accessories are included or not.
Step 2: Clean the Water Supply Pipes before Installation
Before installation, be sure to clean the dirt around the installation holes and the water supply pipes to ensure that there is no impurities in the water inlet pipes.
Step 3: Wrap PTFE on the Inlet End
Wrap the raw material tape (PTFE) on the inlet end of angle valve (Over 10 turns).
Step 4: Fix the Angle Valve on the Inlet Plumbing Hole
Insert the decorative cover into the inlet hole end of angle valve. Then insert the inlet end of angle valve into the inlet plumbing hole. And rotate it to fix on the plumbing hole tightly.
Step 5: Connect the Angle Valve with Other Sanitary Wares
Connect flexible hoses between the angle valve and other sanitary wares for water supply.
Step 6: Check before Normal Usages
Please check whether the angle valve work well and any leakages together with the installer or plumber.
In order to protect the surface of angle shut-off valve from being scratched, it is recommended to wear gloves for installation.