Single Bowl Sink Kitchen | Stainless Steel Sink Supplier
● Dimensions: Exterior Size L600*W450*H220 mm (L24*W18*H9 inches), Cut-out Size L570*W420 mm (L22.5*W16.5 inches). And another bigger size in the Specifications Form.
● Solid Construction: Made of premium T304 stainless steel in TRU16-gauage for superior strength and durability, the kitchen sink is rust and corrosion proof, dent and scratch resist.
● Noise-defend and Anti-vibration: HOMURG exclusive noise-defend sound-proofing technology absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when the kitchen sink is in use. And engineered to improve insulation to be anti-vibration.
● Drainage Parts Included: The kitchen sink is engineered for easy draining with right offset drain, sloped sink bottom and channel grooves to keep sink free of standing water. A filter stopper is included to prevent large items from blocking the drainage pipe.
● Drop-in or Under-mount Installation: Dual Mount Design allows for under-mount or drop-in installation with any kitchen counter or countertop.
|FOB Price:||Please send an inquiry to ask for price!|
|Production Capacity:||30,000 Sets|
|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.|
|Kitchen Product Type:||Kitchen Sink|
|Model No.:||HG-H6045D, HG-H6845D|
|Sink Materials:||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions:||L600*W450*H220 mm (L24*W18*H9 inches)
L680*W450*H220 mm (L27*W18*H9 inches)
|Cut-out Size:||L570*W420 mm (L22.5*W16.5 inches)
L650*W420 mm (L25.6*W16.5 inches)
|Bowl Top to Bottom Depth:||220 mm (9 inches)|
|Minimum Cabinet Size:||920 mm (36 inches)|
|Number of Faucet Holes:||2|
|Number of Bowls:||Single Bowl|
|Installation Method:||Drop-in or Under-mount|
|Features:||Corrosion Resistant, Insulated, Sound Dampening.|
|Package Type:||Carton (5 Sets per Carton)|
|Warranty Description:||Limited lifetime warranty.|
The HOMURG single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink offers a wide and deep bowl for ample workspace by blending with a variety of kitchen styles. An engineered sound-absorption system significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise for a quieter kitchen environment.
Why Choose HOMURG as your Single Bowl Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Supplier? The reasons are as below:
Solid Stainless Steel Construction
Made of premium T304 stainless steel in TRU16-gauage for superior strength and durability, the single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink will ensure your long-lasting and durable lifetime usages. In addition, the kitchen sink is rust and corrosion proof, dent and scratch resist.
Brushed Surface Treatment
The kitchen sink is done by brushed surface treatment. And the durable brushed stainless steel resists rust and scratches. In addition, the brushed surface is easy to clean and matches different kitchen styles.
Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
The stainless steel kitchen sink is designed with single bowl to accommodate your largest roasting pan, baking sheets, and skillets.
Deep Bowl and Sufficient Space
The kitchen sink bowl is 9-inch deep, which will reduce splash and conceal unwashed dishes till you can get to them. Sufficient space can put your pots or pans into the kitchen sink for stacking dishes.
Noise-defend and Anti-vibration
HOMURG exclusive noise-defend sound-proofing technology absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when the stainless steel kitchen sink is in use. And the kitchen stainless steel sink is engineered to improve insulation to be anti-vibration for a quieter kitchen washing experience.
2 Holes for Faucet or Soap Dispenser Installation
The kitchen sink is designed with 2 pre-drilled holes for faucets or soap dispenser installation. One hole is for the main faucet and the other hole is for soap dispenser or the tap of water purifier. And an optional stainless steel decorative cover has been included if the second hole is not in use.
Drainage Parts Included
The kitchen sink is engineered for easy draining with right offset drain, sloped sink bottom and channel grooves to keep sink free of standing water. In addition, a filter stopper is included to prevent large items from blocking the drainage pipe and easy to pick it up to throw garbage into trash can.
Drop-in or Under-mount Installation
Dual Mount Design allows for under-mount or drop-in installation with any kitchen counter or countertop.
The HOMURG kitchen sink workstation functionality include optional accessories as follows: soap dispenser, handmade dish tray, and chopping board. You can choose them separately according to your requirements.
The stainless steel kitchen sink is supported by Limited Lifetime Warranty. And the best customer service that put you first. Highest independent ratings for HOMURG kitchen sink in the market globally.
1 x Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bowl
1 x Drain Strainer with Stopper
1 x Over-the-sink Colander Set
1 x Mounting Hardware and Cutout Template
1 x Soap Dispenser (Optional)
1 x Handmade Dish Tray (Optional)
1 x Chopping Board (Optional)
HOMURG is a leading kitchen sink manufacturer and supplier globally, with a wide range of kitchen products made with advanced technology to exceed industry standards. To ensure exceptional quality, HOMURG kitchen products are always made with premium materials as well as cutting-edge designs. All HOMURG kitchen products are created with an eye for fashion as well as function, with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship and functional design. The focus is always on providing outstanding value to all HOMURG customers, and making it affordable to create a kitchen you or your customers love.
Welcome to send an inquiry to us, Professional Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Supplier!
How to Install HOMURG Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink?
The HOMURG single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink must be installed by professional construction installer or experienced DIY. The detailed installation steps are as below:
Kitchen Sink Installation Required Tools:
The Procedures to Install Kitchen Sink are as below:
Step 1: Preparing the Countertop
● Position the sink upside down on the countertop.
● Trace completely around the edge of the sink.
● Draw a line 5/16 in. inside of the outline of the sink.
Step 2: Cutting the Counter
● Drill a pilot hole in all four corners of the inside line.
● Use a saber saw or jig saw to cut on the inside line.
● Place a support underneath the cutout portion of the countertop to prevent it from falling during cutting.
WARNING: Always wear safety goggles and gloves when using power tools to prevent personal injury.
Step 3: Installing the Sink
● Apply silicone sealant (not included) around the cutout on the countertop surface.
● Carefully lower the sink into the cutout in the countertop.
● Preassemble the clamps and screws.
● From the underside, place the clamp in the center along each side and hand tighten to hold sink in place. Fasten the remaining clamps along the edges and space them approximately 3 inches from each end, and equally along the font, back, and sides. For countertops thicker than 3/4 inches space them up to 1-1/2 inches apart.
● From the top, check the seal between the sink edge and countertop. Adjust clamps if necessary.
● Lightly tighten clamps evenly with a screw driver until the sink is perfectly tight to the countertop. Do not over tighten.
● Wipe away any excess sealant with a rag.