How to design a WC restroom? The answers will be different for different types of WC restroom and in different countries.
Public WC Restrooms: Facilities that provide sanitary services to the publics.
Classification of Public WC Restrooms: Stand-alone public WC restroom; attached public WC restroom; mobile public WC restroom.
Basic Dimensions of sanitary Compartments and Equipment Spacing:
(1) Commonly used several layout minimum opening size:
● Clearance from one-sided toilet cubicle to the opposite wall.
● When using the inner opening door, it should not be less than 1.10m.
● When using an external door, it should not be less than 1.30m.
● The clearance between the double-sided toilet compartments: when using the inner opening door, it should not be less than 1.10m.
(2) The spacing of sanitary equipment should meet the following requirements:
● The clearance between the center of the washbasin or the faucet and the side wall should not be less than 0.55m.
● The spacing between the center of the parallel washbasin or the lavatory nozzle should not be less than 0.70m.
● The clearance between the outer side of the one side side wash basin or the outer edge of the washing tank to the opposite wall shall not be less than 1.25m;
● The clearance between the double side parallel washbasin or the outer edge of the washing tank should not be less than 1.80m;
● The clearance from the long side of the tub to the opposite wall should not be less than 0.65m; the short width of the barrier-free bath should not be less than 2m;
● The center distance of the parallel urinal should not be less than 0.65m; the center distance of the urinal with partitions should not be less than 0.80m.
Remarks: The dimensions of public WC restroom will be varied in different countries. Please refer to the documents of WC restroom published by local governments.
If you are looking for sanitary products in WC restroom, please send an inquiry to HOMURG Global to ask for detailed information. Thanks!