Galley Kitchen Layout | Kitchen Cabinet Design
● Measure Kitchen Dimensions: Draw a rough outline of your kitchen, record the overall size of each wall, label walls, pillars, windows and doors.
● Locate the positions of electrical socket and switch, water output shut off valves for attention.
● Identify and measure unmovable obstructions for designer’s attention.
● Take photographs by mobile phone of the whole kitchen area and the details for designer’s attention.
● Inspired kitchen design ideas between home owner and designer to confirm the kitchen style and some other details.
|Cost Estimate:||Please send an inquiry to ask for quotation!|
|MOQ:||1 Set or 1 kitchen project|
|Production Capacity:||8,000 Sets per Month|
|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, D/A.|
|Custom Kitchen Cabinet Type:||Custom Kitchen Cabinet According to Design Style|
|Custom Kitchen Backsplash:||Custom kitchen backsplash according to design style.|
|Dimensions:||Customize According to Measurement Sizes|
|Box Material:||Particle Board|
|Color Family:||Based on Kitchen Cabinet Door and Customer’s Choice|
|Kitchen Style:||According to Customer’s choice and the kitchen cabinet door style.|
|Warranty Description:||Limited lifetime warranty.|
Galley kitchen layout and kitchen cabinet design is a blueprint for how your kitchen will function. In general, there are three types of kitchen layouts: U-shape, L-shape, and galley kitchens, plus various combinations of each. An open kitchen layout employing any one of the three standard layouts is another popular option.
Tips on How to Make Kitchen Layout
● There are certainly perks to additional storage and counter space, but the key to a super functional kitchen is a space that optimizes the traditional work triangle: the path between the refrigerator, range, and sink. Too close and you simply don’t have enough space to work (and certainly not enough space for a second person), but too far and you’re exhausted by the time you’ve finished cooking a meal.
● If you’re planning to overhaul your kitchen, the first step is to pick the layout that you like best and that works with the existing architecture of your home. Often, the room that has been designated as the kitchen has permanent constraints that dictate this layout to some extent, but even so, every space can become a great kitchen. It’s just a matter of planning a layout that optimizes the square footage available.
How to decor and custom galley kitchen layout by kitchen cabinet design? The procedures are as below:
Inspired Ideas between Home Owner and Designer
When starting the kitchen design process for making kitchen cabinets, we will begin with you on kitchen layout by inspired modern kitchen design ideas, make sure of the dimensions and layout of your kitchen.
Kitchen Floor Plan According to Size:
Discover Your Custom Kitchen Cabinets Decor Style:
Galley kitchen layout and kitchen cabinet design should not only be functional and improve efficiency, but they should also be an aesthetically beautiful focal point of your kitchen. A large majority of your kitchen’s aesthetics is based around your kitchen cabinets. How to discover your custom kitchen cabinet in an element design style? Please pay more attention to the kitchen cabinet door style.
Kitchen Base Cabinets
Kitchen Wall Cabinets
Kitchen Storage Boxes
Kitchen Storage with Dish Racks
Kitchen Pantry Cabinet (Optional)
Kitchen Island (Optional)
No matter your kitchen style or whether you have a wide-open floor plan or a closed off room, inspired kitchen design ideas will meet the requirements of the kitchen layouts that have proven to be the most functional time and time for you supplied by HOMURG interior designers. Welcome to send an inquiry to us for galley kitchen layout and kitchen cabinet design!
How to Plan Galley Kitchen Layout and Custom Kitchen Cabinets?
Here are a few tips when considering the design and custom of your kitchen.
Tip #1: Begin taking note of those problem areas in your kitchen. What areas of the kitchen are currently inefficient? Which cabinets or drawers are constantly getting disorganized and cluttered? Which cabinets do you access frequently? What are the main issues with these areas of your kitchen?
Tip #2: Prioritize the areas that you would like to have fixed from highest to lowest. This will help your kitchen designer to have a better understanding as to how you work within your kitchen.
Tip #3: Consult a “Design Build” home interior or kitchen designer. HOMURG kitchen designers will focus on both the design and the building process for you. And the HOMURG team will have the best insight by communicating with you and checking the photos sent by you. And we will open you up to new ideas when designing your custom kitchen cabinets.
Here are a few tips on how to start finding your kitchen in design and decor style:
Tip #1: Take note of your interior style. What kind of interior style for your house? What kind of arts do you prefer to? Once you have a few notes on your total interior home style, your kitchen cabinet maker can often incorporate your kitchen style into the design of your custom cabinets.
Tip #2: Begin collecting ideas by communicating with HOMURG kitchen designers or online. Once you have a collection of your favorite photos, you can show them to your cooperated designer so he or she can have a better understanding your desired outcome.