Freestanding Tub Filler | Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet
● Freestanding Bathtub Faucet with Hand Shower: Made of premium brass, the bathtub faucet is solid for freestanding bathtub and equipped with a hand shower for relaxed bathing.
● Single Handle Bathtub Mixer Faucet: The inlets of hot and cold water are controlled by the single handle of bathtub faucet separately, easy to operate and adjust.
● Durable Ceramic Cartridge Valve: Made of ceramics and designed for a 35mm cartridge with a standard thread inlet.
● Premium Surface Treatment: The stand-alone bathtub faucet is surface treated by high-end craftsmanship to prevent corrosion and keep clean.
● Roman Bathtub Filler Design: The stand-alone roman bathtub filler can be compatible with your modern bathroom design style and improve your bathroom decoration level.
|FOB Price:||Please send an inquiry to ask for price!|
|Production Capacity:||8,000 Sets per Month|
|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.|
|Bathtub Faucet Main Body Materials:||Premium Brass|
|Hand Shower Materials:||Brass and ABS plastics.|
|Handle Materials:||Zinc Alloy.|
|Number of Handles:||Single Handle.|
|Number of Inlet Holes:||Two (Hot and Cold Water Holes)|
|Connections:||Standard Tapered Threads|
|Cold & Hot Water Switch:||Yes, turn to the Right for Hot and to the Left for Cold.|
|Water Diverter:||Included and Control the Tub Spout and Hand Shower.|
|Valve Type:||Ceramics Disc Cartridge.|
|Surface Finish:||Chrome-plating Silvery.|
|Flexible Hose for Shower:||Included|
|Water Pressure:||0.5 to 1 Bar|
|Max. Flow Rate:||2.5 GPM, 5.9L/min without flow restriction|
|Working Water Temperature:||4 °C to 90 °C (39.2°F to 149°F)|
|Necessary Installation Accessories:||Included|
|Installation Method:||Stand-alone Floor Mounted.|
|Warranty Description:||Limited manufacturer’s warranty.|
HOMURG Freestanding Tub Filler, Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet is designed with antique luxurious or modern curves and angled spout. And made of premium brass and surface-treated by high-end craftsmanship, the Freestanding Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet is an ideal choice for your bathtub at a great price point and reliable customer service totally peace of mind.
HOMURG is a brand Freestanding Tub Filler supplier worldwide. Why Choose HOMURG Freestanding Tub Filler, Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet?
Solid Brass Bathtub Faucet with Hand Shower
Made of premium brass, the bathtub faucet will not burst or escape even in extremely cold environments, resisting weak acid and alkaline corrosion and having a strong resistance to high water pressure. And a hand shower has been equipped for bathtub relaxed bathing.
High-end Surface Treatment
The freestanding bathtub faucet has been surface treated by chrome-plating and anti-corrosion treatment, durable for long-lasting usages with confidence.
Durable Ceramic Disc Cartridge
The stand-alone bathtub faucet is made of durable ceramic disc cartridge, which in a key part of the mixer valve and can run over 500,000 cycles without water leaking.
Adjustable Water Mixer Valve
The bathtub mixer faucet is controlled by Cold & Hot water mixer valve separately. Please turn the handle to the Right for Hot water and to the Left for Cold water. And adjust it for suitable water temperature according to your requirements while bathing.
Adjustable Water Diverter
The freestanding bathtub filler is controlled by adjustable water diverter, turning the water diverter OFF for hand shower water outlet and ON for tub spout water outlet. Please adjust it according to your bathing requirements.
Installation by Floor Mounted
The freestanding bathtub faucet is floor mounted and fitted on the floor nearby the bathtub. A typical installation can be done in less than 1-hour by professional plumber or installer. And please install it according to the instructions in detail.
1 x Floor-mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet
1 x Fixing Kit
2 x Bathtub Faucet Installed Flexible Hose
1 x Hand Shower Flexible Hose
HOMURG Freestanding Tub Filler, Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet is the perfect improvement for your bathtub and daily bathing life.
Welcome to send an inquiry to us, Professional Freestanding Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet Supplier!
How to Install HOMURG Freestanding Tub Filler, Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet?
The HOMURG Freestanding Floor Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet must be installed by professional plumber or experienced DIY. The detailed installation instructions are as below:
Step 1: Prepare the Site
● Plan out the bath filler placement based on the dimensions.
● Cut a hole in the subfloor large enough to install the support between two floor joists.
Step 2: Spout Orientation
● Orient the base with the cold supply side notch placed in the correct direction.
● If possible, dry fit the faucet to the base using the screws and washers.
● Orient the spout to the inside of the bathtub.
● Mark the mounting hole locations on the support.
● Mark the orientation of the base and where the notch is positioned on the support.
Step 3: Install the Base
● If attached, remove the faucet from the base.
● Drill 1-1/2″ (380 mm) deep holes with a 3/16” drill bit (provided) using the marked locations as the center point.
● If using concrete as the floor support, drill 1-1/2” (380 mm) deep holes with a 3/16” masonry bit (not provided).
● Realign the base to the position you marked. Make sure the cold supply side notch is in the correct orientation.
● Secure the base to the support with the screws and washers provided.
● Verify the base is level and tighten the screws.
Step 4: Connect the Supplies
● Apply sealant tape on the ½” NPT hot and cold supply pipes and thread into the base.
● Insert the plug into the base.
● Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
● Turn off the water supply.
● Secure the guard onto the base with the screws provided.
Step 5: Install the Finished Floor
● Finish the floor leaving a 3″ (76 mm) diameter hole for the guard.
● Cut the guard so it is flush with the finished flooring.
Step 6: Install the Faucet
● Make sure the water is turned off.
● Relieve the water pressure.
● Remove the plug from the base.
● Remove the rubber protector from the faucet.
● Place the faucet onto the base and insert the screws and washers provided through the flange.
● Tighten the screws using the hex wrench provided.
● Slide the escutcheon down onto the floor, covering the base.
NOTICE: To avoid damage to the O-rings on the bottom of the faucet, keep the faucet vertical and use care when installing the faucet.
Step 7: Install the Hand Shower
● Install the hand shower hose as shown.
Step 8: Installation Checkout
● Ensure the faucet handle is in the OFF position.
● Remove the aerator from the spout.
● Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
● Point the hose into the bath and turn the faucet handle to the ON position.
● Pull the diverter out to send water through the hose to remove debris.
● Turn the faucet off to reset the diverter.
● Turn the faucet on and run hot and cold water through the spout to remove debris.
● Check for leaks.
● Turn the faucet off.
● Reinstall the aerator and install the hand shower to the hose. Place the hand shower into the hand shower holder.
Care and Cleaning
For best results, keep the following in mind when caring for your HOMURG bathtub faucet:
● Use a mild detergent such as liquid dishwashing soap and warm water for cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaners that may scratch or dull the surface.
● Carefully read the cleaner product label to ensure the cleaner is safe for use on the material.
● Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
● Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the surface.
● Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
● Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.