Alcove Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub with Backrest
● Dimensions & Installation: Overall Dimension: L67xW29.5xH16 inches (L1700xW750xH400 MM), L67xW25.6xH15 inches (L1700xW650xH380 MM), L63xW29.5xH15 inches (L1600xW750xH380 MM), Effective Tub Capacity: 50, 40, 43 Gallon (190, 150, 163 L). Please measure the exact bathroom tub installation size before your order.
● Solid Construction: HOMURG drop-in bathtub is made of 100% premium acrylics and reinforced by durable fiberglass. All of these are top quality materials which are rarely used by low-quality brands due to a relatively high cost.
● Deep Drop-in Tub with Backrest: HOMURG drop-in bathtub is designed with comfortable style according to the sloping lines of the natural curves of human body. And deep drop-in tub will supply a relaxed bathing for family members by keeping back on the backrest.
● Durable Bathtub: Easy to clean, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant surface that maintains its high gloss. And Can be keep bright and clean for a long time.
● Top-quality Drain and Pipe: HOMURG bathtub includes anti-leak design drain & pipe system which is tough and durable, anti-odor and easy to install. With HOMURG bathtub, NO cheap drain/hose, NO leak trouble.
|FOB Price:||Please send an inquiry to ask for price!|
|Production Capacity:||12,000 Sets per Month|
|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A.|
|Model No.:||HG-620A, HG-620B, HG-620C|
|Main Body Materials:||Acrylic and Fiberglass Reinforcement|
L67xW29.5xH16 inches (L1700xW750xH400 MM)
L67xW25.6xH15 inches (L1700xW650xH380 MM)
|Water Capacity:||50, 40, 43 Gallon (190, 150, 163 L)|
|Overflow Drain:||Yes, Equipped on the back of switch knob.|
|Pop-up Drain:||Included, Controlled by the switch knob.|
|Drain Location:||Right Hand and Reversible.|
|Tub Installation:||Under-mount, Drop In and Surround|
|Tub Features:||Slip-resistant Tub|
|Faucet Mount:||Wall Mounted|
|Exterior Bath Shape:||Rectangle and Straight|
|Style:||Contemporary or Modern|
|Bath Therapy Type:||Soaking|
|Usages:||Bathroom or Hotel Shower|
|Package Included:||Bathtub Cover, Overflow, Drain, Hose.|
|Warranty:||Limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on bathtub surface and structure. Limited 2-year on plumbing parts.|
HOMURG Alcove Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub with Backrest is adapted to great soaking depths of relaxation with backrest design. The drop-in bathtub is compatible well with casual bathroom decoration and make the bathroom be more spacious. Made of fiberglass-reinforced acrylics for extra strength, plus a backrest for added comfort.
The reasons why we recommend HOMURG Alcove Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub with Backrest are as below:
Drop-in Tub Surround
HOMURG drop-in bathtub is designed with deep bathing pool that allows for total immersion and comfort. Gently sloping lines follow the natural curves of your body providing exceptional comfort. The size is ample and economical allowing it to fit a variety of spaces.
Solid Construction Tub
HOMURG drop-in bathtub is made of 100% premium acrylics and reinforced by durable fiberglass. All of these are top quality materials which are rarely used by low-quality brands due to a relatively high cost. And the acrylic-structured bathtub is solid for bathing for a long time peace of mind.
Alcove Acrylic Bathtub
The HOMURG alcove bathtub is drop-in and installed with 1, 2 or 3 sides against wall and surrounded by supported constructions. You can locate a place in the bathroom according to your bathroom layout design and ask a professional construction worker or installer to install it.
Comfortable Soaking Bathtub:
The HOMURG acrylic drop-in bathtub is designed according to the curve lines of human beings and with slip-resistant floor for safe. You can enjoy a relaxed deep bathing in the comfortable soaking bathtub after a day of intense work.
Professional Construction Installation
The drop-in bathtub must only be supported by the feet or base. Do not support the bathtub by the rim. To ensure maximum performance and pleasure from this product, all of the installation job must be done by professional construction worker or plumbers.
1 x HOMURG Drop-in Bathtub
1 x Overflow and Drain
1 x Pop-up Drain
1 x Flexible Drain Pipe
HOMURG Alcove Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub with Backrest is the perfect improvement for your bathroom decoration.
Welcome to send an inquiry to us, Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub supplier!
How to Install HOMURG Alcove Acrylic Rectangular Drop-in Bathtub with Backrest?
The HOMURG drop-in bathtub is suggested to install by professional construction installer or plumber. Please see the general drop-in bathtubs installation instructions file. The detailed installation instructions are as below:
Spirit Level, Wrench, Tape, Marking Pencil, Silicone Gun etc.
The bathtub must only be supported by the feet or base. Do not support the bath by the rim.
(1) Before installing a rim-mount bath faucet, refer to the product specification sheet or customer service.
(2) Ensure clearance under the rim before drilling faucet holes in the rim.
(3) And provide adequate floor support to the bathtub.
(4) Make sure the subfloor is level.
(5) Provide drain access from below. Provide access to all plumbing connections. Observe all local building and plumbing codes.
Procedures to install the drop-in bathtub:
Step 1: Construct the framing by wood or bricks (Figure 1).
Step 2: Install the rough plumbing (Figure 2).
Step 3: Install the drain to the bathtub (Figure 3).
Step 4: For mortar bed installation, set the basin area in 1″ (25 mm) to 2″ (51 mm) of mortar cement (Figure 4). For adhesive installation, apply a generous amount of construction adhesive to the bathtub feet or base.
Step 5: With help, lift the bath into position. Verify level. Ensure the feet or base are fully supported (Figure 5).
Step 6: Make the final drain connections. Position a protective liner in the bathtub basin (Figure 6).
Step 7: Install water-resistant wallboard over the framing. Apply 100% silicone sealant along the seam (Figure 7).
Step 8: Install the finished wall and deck material to within 1/16″ (2 mm) of the bathtub rim (Figure 8).
Step 9: Apply 100% silicone sealant around the bath along the finished walls and deck (Figure 9).
If installing on concrete slab or cannot move drain, the optional flexible drain hose may be used. One end attaches to the bathtub drain and the other end needs to be attached to the floor drain by using a transition piece that can be purchased at any home improvement store.